### Job Details:
* Job entails driving through neighborhoods, parks and areas alike selling ice cream.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must have a current valid drivers license from any state. International license accepted.
* No previous experience required.
* No pressure sales involved. Ice cream sells itself.
* No upfront or start-up costs.
* Company will provide basic orientation of procedures, product knowledge, safety guidelines and selling techniques.
* Looking for persons with a positive attitude, friendly, self- starters, motivated individuals good with public.
* Great summer work, additional income, fun environment.
### Additional Information:
* The job pays 33% of total daily sales.
* Vendors can earn up to $750.00 per week.
* Vendor keeps their profits on a daily basis.
* Flexible scheduling. You make your work schedule. “Full-time,” “part-time,” “spare-time.”
* We can work around your schedule.
* In person applications accepted Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
* When you come to apply in person, you will go through a brief and informal interview at that time.
* Bring a current motor vehicle record (MVR) with you when you come to apply.
It seems pretty awesome, right?
I am personally kind of interested in signing up for one day a week, but I think 2011 might not be the right summer for me.